- 人：我們相信人是照 神的形像造成的，在亞當裡墮落成為罪人，成為罪的奴役，且有死亡的審判。除非神主動的施恩，人完全沒有能力從死亡的審判中解救自己。
Statement of the Faith
- The Bible: We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God; thus infallible, inerrant, and the complete revelation of His will for the Salvation of man, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- God: We believe in the one living and true God, Creator, Sustainer, Savior and Judge of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and that these three are one and the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
- Christ: We believe that Jesus Christ is wholly God and wholly man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where He now is our High Priest, Advocate and King, at the right hand of the Majesty on High.
- Holy Spirit: We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify and witness to the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men of sin, regenerate the sinner, and indwell, instruct, guide the believer into all the truth, and empower godly living and gifted service.
- Man: We believe that all men were created in the image of God but fell into sin through Adam and all sinners are slaves of sin with the judgment of death. They are totally unable to save themselves from the judgment of death, except by the grace of God.
- Salvation: We believe that the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the only ground for justification, and salvation is by God alone based on His grace by His sovereignty, not on any individual human merit. And only through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit can sinners have saving faith, repent from sin, and believe in Christ, and thus be justified in the righteousness of Christ, reconciled to God, and sanctified into God’s glory.
- Church: We believe that the true holy catholic church is composed of all true believers, who are united together in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head, whose purpose is to proclaim the entrusted Gospel to the end of the earth, build one another up as believers through fellowship in the love of Christ, and who expand the Kingdom of God through the transformation power of the Gospel in individual’s, lives, culture and society.
- Second Advent: We believe in the bodily, glorious return of Christ in the flesh to judge the living and the dead and to make all things new. The unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment and believer in the bodily resurrection of the dead to everlasting blessedness and joy to be with the Lord in the new heavens and new earth into eternity for the glory of God.